every year the thing i reflect on the most is that i am a sister, an auntie, a daughter, a wife, a mother, a cousin, a niece, a friend to some seriously wonderful people! i could not hope for more.
a couple of little things i have liked about this last decade:
- i married an awesome person and became a mother
- i had the chance to live in europe and brooklyn, new york (on the top of my list)
- i learned to speak french (e un poco italiano y español)
- and sang on an album (with juliette lewis no less) - this song was on delta airlines and chanel boutiques, so fun!
- i've traveled a load and met some really wonderful people that constantly inspire and humble me
getting old is your choice. don't let anyone else make it for you. hellllloooo mid-thirties!