for a few days in early december i thought that michael might have lost our box with all of the holiday books in it. i was a little sad as one of my favorite things to do is curl up by the christmas tree and read these books that we only bring out for one month a year. here are a few of my favorites. i would love to hear yours!
- my wonderful christmas tree by dahlov ipcar. we have so many of her beautiful books!
- stopping by the woods on a snowy evening by robert frost. thank you lu for this one.
- the night before christmas by gyo fujikawa
- madeline's christmas by ludwig bemelmans
- around the year by elsa beskow
- jingle bells, a little golden book
- the elf on the shelf by carol aebersold
- santa mouse by michael brown
- the animals' merry christmas by richard scary
- bear stays up for christmas by karma wilson
- pedro the angel of olvera street by leo politi
for the littlest ones
- the animals' advent by lisa mccue. they love lifting all the flaps.
- in my forest by lorena siminovich. we love all of lorena of petit collage's books!
- winter by gerda muller. this series is a must!